Calling all EC funded researchers & projects working across the Bioeconomy. Here’s your chance to apply for one of the CommBeBiz Innovation Bursaries to support your research journey to social, commercial and/or policy innovation.
The Innovation Bursary will give you the opportunity to:
- Attend a Final Academy session at CommBeBiz Final Meeting in Budapest on 6th and 7th February 2018
- Access at the Academies to EBN business coaches & mentors
- One-to-one mentor support at events
- Peer-to-peer networking and securing connections
- Exposure to tools & trends regarding the challenges & opportunities of commercial, social & policy innovation
- Promotion via CBB’s own web platform, publications and social media
- Connections with journalists writing regularly about Bioeconomy topics across Europe utilising - - - CBB’s own Media Panel
- Ability to use the CBB Innovation Bursary logo across all their own media
- Creation of a CBB Project Brief for each project (co-owned by CBB & project – so project is free to use)
For more informations click the following link: https://commbebiz.eu/?page=2489
Please log-in to receive further information...
The “EMPHASIS’ Science with Farmers: call for early adopters” is an initiative in the frame of EU H2020 project EMPHASIS, it will give the opportunity to farmers and professionals working with them, all around Europe to learn about practical, innovative and experimental solutions developed by EMPHASIS.