EMPHASIS: LAMP training course
10-11th November 2016
Fera, York, UK
• Background to LAMP detection
• Basics of how to Design LAMP assays
• How to optimise and run LAMP assays
• How to use the Genie II and Genie III systems
• How to troubleshoot LAMP tests
Please log-in to receive further information...
“Integrated control of pests and diseases in arable and horticultural crops”
EMPHASIS Summer school - 10-14 July 2017 - NIAB, Huntingdon Road, Cambridge CB3 0LE, UK
"New approaches to managing cabbage stem flea beetle in oilseed rape"
UK's National Institute of Agricultural Botany (NIAB) - 26rd April 2017 (15:00 CET).