EMPHASIS: LAMP training course
10-11th November 2016
Fera, York, UK
• Background to LAMP detection
• Basics of how to Design LAMP assays
• How to optimise and run LAMP assays
• How to use the Genie II and Genie III systems
• How to troubleshoot LAMP tests
Please log-in to receive further information...
This short survey aims to learn more about how the practical solutions for pest surveillance, control and eradication developed under the EMPHASIS project address the needs of potential end-users.
EMPHASIS survey of end-users: deadline extended till 25 January 2019
The outbreaks of emergent plant diseases or insect pests are significantly increasing at an alarming rate due to climate change, global trade and other reasons. These plant health emergent problems are serious threats to global food security in this 21st century.