EMPHASIS: LAMP training course
10-11th November 2016
Fera, York, UK
• Background to LAMP detection
• Basics of how to Design LAMP assays
• How to optimise and run LAMP assays
• How to use the Genie II and Genie III systems
• How to troubleshoot LAMP tests
Please log-in to receive further information...
The “EMPHASIS’ Science with Farmers: call for early adopters” is an initiative in the frame of EU H2020 project EMPHASIS, it will give the opportunity to farmers and professionals working with them, all around Europe to learn about practical, innovative and experimental solutions developed by EMPHASIS.